No Mind Has Imagined- Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #79

Happy Sunday! It is beautiful and sunny outside today. Although yesterday we had a very rare rainy day. Thought I would never say this, but it needed it. <GASP> yes, I said it... we needed a rainy day. It is easier to make cards on rainy, cloudy days for me because I don't feel like being outside. So it makes a perfect day for card making.

Today is also Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #79 . I am still in disbelief that is already half way through December and Christmas is right around the corner. One of the things we try to teach our children every year is that it is not about gifts. It is not about how many you get or what you get. That this holiday is all about Jesus and that he was born to save us. That getting gifts is a privilege because we don't get gifts normally on other people's birthdays. We don't get a birthday cake or anything like that, but we do recognize that it is about Jesus and that he was born first and foremost. It is the reason I also decided to make this card last year, but never posted it. I have no idea why I didn't...



I really love this sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps No Mind Has Imagined (800-01). I know it isn't really a Christmas card, but I still love it and wanted to share it. I will be back with more Christmas cards this week and on Christmas I promise.

I didn't do much for embellishments this time. I did hand make the cross that is on the card from some old metal that I had from Stampin' Up! it has LOOOONG since been retired, yes I hoard crafting supplies haha what crafter doesn't? The textured background is also an embossing folder, from Stampin' Up, that I ran through the Texture Boutique machine I have. The patterned paper that I have had for over a year or so.... I think... haha not sure, but it is from Hobby Lobby. It was just on their loose paper rack and I believe I still see it there when I go in.



 

I really hope that you enjoyed my card today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments