Rhythm Everywhere & Challenges!

I am so happy to be using this cute little girl! I colored her over a year ago right before I hurt my shoulder. Now that I have had surgery and my shoulder is starting to get back in the groove of things, TPS had the perfect challenge for me to use her in!

I also have always gotten the emails from the blog posts for their sketch challenges but I have never done one. This again just seemed meant to be! I am so happy right now! I have really missed making cards. The relaxation and just the joy of making them, really do a lot in someone's life. Not just mine but I love to see the smiles on people's faces when I give them a card.

The name of this sweet little stamp is Rhythm Everywhere by The Paper Shelter. The Paper Shelter is on their 313th challenge! That is amazing! I love their stamps as well. Not only do you get the stamp, but you get the stamp colored for you, or you can color it yourself... then on top of that you also get a digital patterned paper too!!! <insert gasping excited face here>



The Paper Shelter's challenge theme is Music and Dance. So I found an old sentiment I had that was for a Halloween party. I thought it was cute that it was a Monster Bash and she was dancing. I originally had her in an oval cut out. But decided I wanted to just fussy cut her out, and put her on the middle of the Halloween paper.



The lay out is from Freshly Made Sketches. I love the lay out.. but I moved one part of it because I really love the little foiled bat paper. I didn't want to cover that up. They are also on their 308th challenge!!

With so many challenge blogs going away these days I am just so excited to see some of my favorites sticking around for those of us that like to be inspired. I am really thankful for them.

For the blue background I went ahead and just took that opportunity to use some of my new Halloween ribbon I got from Michaels. It is a self adhesive kind of ribbon, which is new for me. I have never used that type of ribbon before.

I actually ended up cutting it way to short and had to cut it in half behind the main part of the card so I could get it to go all the way across and not waste any haha!

 



If you do make anything with Rhythm Everywhere  or anything from The Paper Shelter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Paper Shelter Group or Facebook Page! Don't forget to go over to The Paper Shelter challenge blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

And please don't wait as long as I did to participate in the Freshly Made Sketches challenges either! Get on over there and show them your stuff! You don't want to miss out!

You can actually get both of these challenges emailed to you from their blogs. You wont miss any of the challenges that way.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

 

Comments

  1. Brilliant use of one of our images, I love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shirley :) that means a lot to me coming from you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the Halloween feel to it, so different. Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and such a beautifully colored image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!