Aster - Rubbernecker Challenge #21 Copper & Gold

It is time for another Rubbernecker challenge and this time it is all about Autumn. At least Autumn is what I think of when I hear Copper & Gold for this seasons challenge. With all the colors of the tree's changing and the smells in the air. I just love Autumn. Granted.... everything is the same here in the desert and nothing ever changes... but I am thankful I lived else where so I have had the experience.

This is another gorgeous image that Rob from Rubbernecker mailed to me and asked me to make into a card for him. He used the Rubbernecker Stamps watercolor image of Aster (1040). It is not online yet, or I would give you the link, But you can get it at your local Scrapbook Expo. He also used the French Script Background Stamp (448).



The rest of the card I took care of. I used the Nested Oval Die Cut Set (5004D) to cut out the center. The frame around it though I had to doodle because by the time I realized I thought it was to plain ... it was to late to use my favorite frame stamp, the Distressed Oval Frame (986). I don't even take that off the stamping block I use it so much.

Rob also wanted some shaker cards for the booth. This challenge was perfect to do that with! All the gold and copper-ish looking sequins I had, would look great!



I also really like the sentiment of Colossians 3:2 (1050-15). It is probably one of my favorite sentiments, because it is so true. Life just seems so much easier when you do set your mind on things above.

I really hope that you liked my card for the challenge today. Please come and join us! 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Save

Comments