Girls Night! Coming? Rubbernecker Challenge #15

Rubbernecker Stamps has a new challenge today. The theme is invitations. There is plenty of time to play along the challenge goes from August 1, 2017 until August 13, 2017. How many of you make your invitations handmade? My kids always want their birthday invites done.

I decided to make my invitation for a girls night out though, since my kids are at camp this week. This was a really fun and easy card to put together, thanks to all the matching dies for everything I used. It made my first card without Meadow's help so much easier! I used the Wine Glass die, Wine Bottle die, Fluttering Butterflies die, and Oval Nesting dies. These are all new from Rubbernecker Stamps.



I used the Oval Nesting die for the Distressed Oval Frame, which is wonderful! That is one of my favorite frames and I was cutting it out by hand. I am so thankful to Rubbernecker for making an oval die cut that will fit it.



The Fluttering Butterflies die cuts out the Brushed Butterflies stamp set. It is so easy to get the butterflies to fit in the die it is amazing! I love how you can see exactly where it is going to cut. All you have to do is get them lined up.

The Wine Bottle die of course is for the Wine Bottle stamp, and same with the Wine Glass die goes with the Wine Glass.

It as nice putting this card together because the die cuts made it all so easy and fast.

I used some 3D foam dots to raise up different parts of the card elements. I raised both butterflies, the cup and the pink background. I love the flower sequins that I found in an old card that I never put together. I love having old parts that  didn't get used after a class. Finding the old parts is like Christmas.

The last element of the card is the handwritten sentiment "Girl's Night". I already had a strip of left over paper and I just cut it. Then I used a pencil to shape it.

To color everything I used Copic markers. But sadly I colored this back in April. So I have no idea what I used :( so sorry.

But I did use a C1 to make a shadow around everything. I really love this card, and I am happy with the way it turned out.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!



 

 

Save

Comments