Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #45 Thorny Rose

It is a beautiful Sunday morning here in Southern California and I am happy to be sharing Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday with all of you. Granted, I will be at church when all of you are reading this but that just makes it even better.

This Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday is going to be a little bit of a special one for me. I am going to be sharing a card that I now have made two of. I sent one to be put on the Rubbernecker example boards for while they are at the Scrapbooking Expos, and the most recent one I have made for my cousin. My sweet cousin is going through something I could not even begin to imagine. At a very young age she has become a widow this last week. Even though she lives thousands of miles away, and we hardly talk I do love her dearly.  I feel a little handmade card right now will go a very long way.

I don't think I could have done it better with the Thorny Rose from Rubbernecker Stamps. the Freehand Oval Frame outlines this rose just perfectly as well. I love this frame it is my absolute favorite.



This is why I love that I make handmade cards. Hallmark or any other mass produced cards are nice and they have very touching sentiments in them. But, something that is mass produced can never tell someone "I love you" or "I care about you" or even that you like them enough to take the time out of your day to make something with your own hands from your heart.

Now I know a lot of people will say "I can't do that" but believe me... if you saw my first card I ever made... OI! HAHAHA! You would die laughing as hard as I do every time I take it out and look at it! It is horrible! But everyone has to start some where, right?

I hope that my cousin likes the card, actually I know that she will. I hope that you do as well.

Today is the last day that you can take part in our April Showers (bring May flowers) challenge over at the Rubbernecker blog... you have until Midnight so please take advantage of this very easy challenge to win some great prizes! You do not want to miss out.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments