Raising His Leg - Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #39

Are you feeling the luck? The luck of St. Patrick's Day? There are only 5 more days to make your St. Patrick's Day cards... BUT! There is only ONE more day to Enter the Rubbernecker Stamps St. Patrick's Day Challenge! You do not want to miss getting your card in there!

I thought I would inspire you a little bit more. If you had a friend like this, you would be lucky indeed! Haha! This is such a fun little card. I used a great little stamp, a lot of people normally wouldn't know who to give it to, or what kind of card to even make.



When it comes to Raising His Leg (651-02) Rubbernecker Stamps has all kinds of sentiments that are a lot of fun to use with this stamp. However, I think one of the more fun sentiments is Toilet Flush (813-03). That sentiment cracks me up every time I read it. haha!

Here are the Copic Markers that I used to color the image:


Don't forget our challenge! The current challenge is St. Patrick's Day! You won't want to miss it or the great prizes! It is so easy to join in the fun!



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments