Love & Romance Rubbernecker Challenge #2

Valentines day is moving in quick! Can you feel the love and romance is moving in the air? Rubbernecker wants to help you along and see all the inspiration it can bring. The DT is doing a Love & Romance challenge over at the Rubbernecker DT blog.

I decided to put 3 stamps together for this challenge, I couldn't resist. I used Lulu (891-16), Billy (891-17) and Greatest Thing (642-04) all from Rubbernecker Stamps.



 

Lulu's dress doesn't come with the ruffles but I had to color them in anyway because I love doing that. A little girls dress always needs some ruffles right? I just love these two little stamps. I had to put them together. They just seem to belong together.



 

I had to mask them to get them so close together but Rubbernecker Stamps are so awesome they came out perfect when I masked them. I didn't have any half done lines or anything it was fantastic! LOVE IT!

I also love the sentiment on this card, it couldn't be more true! This is just such a sweet and precious card.

I really hope that you like the inspiration that I brought you for today's challenge. The team has a lot of great inspiration for you as well that you are not going to want to miss out on. Be sure to go over to the rubbernecker design team blog and check out all the great inspiration from the team.

Don't forget to join in the fun for the challenge there is a $25 gift certificate for the first place winner and a $15 gift certificate for the second place winner to the challenge!! And the winners are completely random so I don't want to hear any of that "my card isnt good enough" stuff! Everyone's stuff is fantastic because YOU made it!!! and I am not just saying that as a mom... I am saying that because it is true! We all have our own style and our own level of creativity! So come on!! So us your stuff!! :)

Join The Challenge!


 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments