Happy Pig - Rubbernecker Challenge #1 Birthday

It is the first Rubbernecker Stamps DT's project challenge!! We are all so excited so we hope that you will participate in this really easy challenge with us! The theme for this challenge is Birthday! Seeee I told you it was really easy! We as crafters are always making things for birthday's. I used Happy Pig from Rubbernecker.



I also used the sentiment Party Animal because I thought it would go perfect with Happy Pig. Who knew that pigs could be party animals haha!! I love coloring this little pig though, he is just to darn cute.

I used some old Stampin' Up! patterned paper that I had on hand for the background. I couldn't help using the sequins and besides they helped me to make the perfect party hat for Happy Pig :)

The Copics that I used are pretty easy... not $400 worth so it makes it affordable haha! Sometimes I am amazed at how many markers I am using for one image!



So more about this challenge!! You have until Jan. 29th @ 11:55 pm to enter the challenge. All you have to do is link up your image and woohoo you are in! We really want to see all your inspiring projects so please come play with us!!

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments