Tangled Kitty - Rubbernecker Stamps Tuesday

Tangled Kitty from Rubbernecker Stamps is Christmas fun for anyone. I don't have cats, but I have friends that do, and I can see their cats doing this during Christmas. I am sure just about anyone that has a cat can relate to this card. Even if people don't have a cat, this should bring them a smile. Tangled Kitty from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

I did my best to make Tangled Kitty look as if he had fur. This was a lot easier to do because it is a bigger image. You could really get all the strokes in there for the fur to really look like hair. It is harder to do that with smaller images because it all just starts to blend together.

img_4988

 

I really liked how the watercolor background came out. It started that I just wanted to put a glow on the star so it would look like it was nice and bright. But that didn't go as planned so I did this as a backup.

I also like my big bow. I am happy that I finally got to use some of my old Stampin' Up! ribbon that I have been hording forever ... or at least it feels like it has been forever. I really like this big ribbon however, I don't find many projects to use it on.

 

img_4989

 

The Copic Markers I used are:

Tangled Kitty: W0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7

Lights: R20, 27, YG21, 23, Y06, 08, C5

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments