Heavenly Christmas Carol - The Paper Shelter #275 Challenge

I have another card for you today for The Paper Shelter's Christmas challenge this week. I love all TPS (The Paper Shelter) images. This image is so very sweet. Heavenly Christmas Carol has to be one of the sweetest Christmas images they have. Granted they have some other great ones too but they are more "make you smile" kind of images, that I love.



Heavenly Christmas Carol The Paper Shelter created by Copictopia

I wanted to make my card very simple this time. I just felt the image didn't need a lot on the card. I wanted the image to shine, not everything else on the card.

The sentiment is a die cut, but I don't remember where I got it from. I used adhesive glitter paper, that I LOVE, from Scrapping 4 Less. Steve the owner showed it to me at the last expo and I fell in love with the paper! Plus it probably helps that Steve is so nice you can't help but to buy his stuff haha!

The little gems on the card came from Hobby Lobby. I can't remember the real reason I bought them, but I am sad because I can't find them any more.

Heavenly Christmas Carol The Paper Shelter created by Copictopia

 

The Copic markers that I used are:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, BV20

Hair: E50, 33, 21

Trees: G24, 29, YG23

Dress, Wings, Snow: BG0000, BG000, B01, B02

Holly: G24, YG23, R29, 24

Heavenly Christmas Carol The Paper Shelter created by Copictopia

If you do make anything with Heavenly Christmas Carol  or anything from The Paper Shelter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Paper Shelter Group or Facebook Page! Don't forget to go over to the challenge blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!


Until next time friends!!!  Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


copictopia-cristena-signature


Save

Comments