Penguin I Love Everybody Rubbernecker

I love the Penguin (895-22) stamp. It is so cute and you can use it for so many different things. I used the Rubbernecker sentiment I Love Everybody (811-03) but you could use any sentiment from birthday to Christmas with this cutie. It is just a lot of fun.

 

penguin i love everybody from rubbernecker stamps created by copictopia

 

I used the masking technique to do the penguin with his two friends. When I stamped them I did color them in with my C7 marker to get the black to come out a little better. But that is just personal preference because I don't like the way black Memento ink stamps on solid stamps. I think it is great for just line art but not really on the solids. So it is easy enough to just color in with a C7 Copic marker.

 

penguin i love everybody from rubbernecker stamps created by copictopia

 

One of the things I love about this penguin is his eyes. His eyes give him so much character going different directions. He is a lot of fun. I did take a .3 Copic Multi liner to make the lines on the belly going from the scarf down. That made him easier to color when it came to that part.

I also took glitter and put it along the bottom for snow. The other snow is just a white gel pen that I made random dots with.

I used lots of layers. The patterned paper that I used is just cards from the Heidi Swapp scrapbooking set. I know you are supposed to use them for scrapbooking or this that or the other thing. But, I really like them for the layers on my cards. You can either use the words that come on them or you can cover them up. It is your choice.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

copictopia-cristena-signaturecopictopia-cristena-signatureSave

Save

Save

Comments