COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Sweet Swissies Birthday Card 2 - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Sunday!! What?? Another CUTE C.C. Designs card to show you again today?? YES! Yes, I do! I am showcasing the Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set again today. I love these little sets and if you have not guessed by now Swissies are my ABSOLUTE favorite (next to the Cat's Pajamas bunny that is) We are allowed to have more than one favorite right??? But I think you can tell how much I absolutely love them. 
 
 
 
I mean just look at these sweet faces! I love this lollipop that she is holding as well it is SO MUCH FUN! I actually did another card just like this one, but I used a glaze to make the lollipop look shiny like a real one would. I ended up giving that one away to Meadow because she liked it so much. 
 



I actually cut out the happy birthday on Copic paper and colored it with my Copic markers so it would match the Doodlebug pattern paper. This card was probably one of the very first full size slimline cards that I made, just so I could fit that happy birthday on the front like this. I was determined! haha! 


The last thing I did was added a bow and some sequins to the card for some finishing touches.


COPIC COLORS:

• E00, 04, 11, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53, 55
• R05, 17, 20, 29, 30, 81 
• RV00, 10, 52, 55, 63, 66 
• B00, 01, 02, 91, 93, 95, 97, 99 
• BV20 
• Y00, 11, 15, 13, 32, 35, 38 





 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:
<

Here is the video of me coloring Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set along with the Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set. If you can't see the video here, be sure to see it on YouTube. 




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!