COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Sweet Swissies Birthday! - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday!!I just HAD to show you this very fun card I created a while ago for my 2022 Birthday Camp. I have never shown it before because I was actually waiting for C.C. Designs to have their birthday which is THIS MONTH! Can you believe it! I am so very happy for them that they are celebrating their birthday! 



This card I used the Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set for this card. Just something sweet and simple with very few cuts from my silhouette. I thought it would be a nice change to just cut out the basic shapes and paper. I used Doodlebug paper which I LOVE! 



These swissies are just so darn cute! I love everything about them. C.C. Designs has them for just about any and all occasions. I tried to make everything match the colors of the Doodlebug paper. I am not normally good at that, so it was a lot of fun to do! 



I am not sure if you can see it or not but I actually cut out the candy pop a couple of times so that I could raise it up above her face and give it a little bit of dimension. This close up it looks like I should have taken a black pen and colored the tips of the paper I glued on, but you really don't notice holding the card in person. 

 


The last thing I did was added a bow and some dew drops to the card for some finishing touches.


COPIC COLORS:

• E00, 04, 11, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53, 55 
• R05, 17, 20, 29, 30, 81 
• RV00, 10, 52, 55, 63, 66 
• B00, 01, 02, 91, 93, 95, 97, 99 
• BV20 
• Y00, 11, 15, 13, 32, 35, 38 





 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:

Here is the video of me coloring Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set along with the Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set. If you can't see the video here, be sure to see it on YouTube. 




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments