COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Birthday Swissies - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! I have yet another CUTE C.C. Designs card to show you again today that will hopefully inspire you for any birthday cards you have to make. This time I am showcasing Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set. 


I really love this sweet little girl with her little knobby knees, her cake and her sweet balloon for a birthday. I had a great time coloring her to match once again the Doodlebug pattern paper. 

 

The sentiment I used is from the Birthday Swissies Stamp Clear Stamp Set. I put a big one at the top and then I cut a smaller one in tiny bits and had a bit of fun placing it all over the bottom of the card. 




The last thing I did was added a bow and some sequins to the card for some finishing touches.


COPIC COLORS:

• E00, 04, 11, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53, 55
• R05, 17, 20, 29, 30, 81 
• RV00, 10, 52, 55, 63, 66 
• B00, 01, 02, 91, 93, 95, 97, 99 
• BV20 
• Y00, 11, 15, 13, 32, 35, 38 





 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:

Here is the video of me coloring Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set along with the Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set. If you can't see the video here, be sure to see it on YouTube. 




I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments