VIDEO TUTORIAL: Double Pop-Up Surprise Card featuring Otterly Love


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! I am over on the Splitcoast Stampers website today with a new video tutorial featuring the Otterly Love Clear Stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter. I was contacted by the very SWEET Dina to do a tutorial. When I showed her things I had, she loved this card - so of course I had to make it for the tutorial. 

This is the Double Pop-Up Surprise Card. I am sure you have seen it in different places, and it actually started out as a scrapbook page! This is NOT my original idea - I just made it much, much smaller! The place that I saw this a gal on "Craft Space" YouTube channel was making her card but it was 29cm x 18cm (11 3/8 x 7 1/8) so, yes mine is much smaller at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (14cm x 10.8cm) or about that.. haha!

This is the outside of the card! I love the little otters and i love how cute they look on the Ink n' Splatter Sea & Sand pattern paper pack. There are a lot of choices in the pack but I think these two are my favorites. 

 


This is the inside of the card when you open it up. You can see it better on the Splitcoast Stampers video tutorial that I created for them. 

The two little otters on the right side pop out from that thin layer above them when you open the card. When you close the card they slide back into their spot. 



Depending on how many layers or how thick your cardstock is, it can get a little thick! So, if you decide to make one I would try to make it as simple as possible and glue things with liquid glue down instead of using any 3D foam. 

 


I love this sentiment because you can use it for just about anything! I finished the card off with some dew drops. 


COPIC COLORS:

Otters:  E95, 97, 99, 35, 29, C10
Rocks: W2, 3, 4, 5
Water: B0000, 000, 00, 02
Cattails: E34, 37, YG21, 23

Other: White Gel Pen


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:


Be sure to watch this video over on YouTube





I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the Splitcoast Stampers they have the written (with photos) tutorial and the video tutorial!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments