The Family - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE Sneak Peek Week - Day 2

 


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! It is DAY 2 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!  YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE The Family Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I LOVE this stamp set so much! I don't know about you, but I have been a fan of the Addams Family TV show and movies since I was little. Between them and the Munster's TV show that is where my time was spent if I was watching TV.  So naturally I love Wednesday, even if they did change a few things about the characters. Yes, I am that person haha!

 


I know Wednesday is not in The Family Clear Stamp Set, so you are getting a little taste of what is yet to come! But she is part of the new collection. I couldn't resist having the whole family in this great shaker card with part of the "Nevermore" gate in the background. 

 

 


 


 


 


As you can see there was a LOT of black to color. While most people don't like coloring red, I don't like to color black. Although, I have gotten MUCH better at it, so I don't mind it quite as much, but you probably won't see me coloring this much black for a very long time haha! 

I used a combination of colored pencils and white gel pen to get some of the details into the outfits. Like Gomez his pin stripes are done with white gel pen. I let it dry then wiped it off with a paper towel. A lot of the details however were done with a white charcoal pencil. 


COPIC COLORS: 

SKIN: E11, 13, 21, R59, 29
HAIR: C4, 6, 8, 10
CLOTHES: C0, 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 100
GOMEZ SHOES: E59, 19, 18
GOMEZ TIE: C4, 5, R59
MORTICIA'S ROSE STEM: C4, E23
THING: E84, 81, 21, 0000

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments