Umbrella Swissie - Dancing Interactive Card - C.C. Desig


Hey all! Happy Saturday!!I just HAD to show you this very fun card that I taught this last weekend in my Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp. This card features the super cute Umbrella Swissie Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I had a GREAT time making her dance! 

 


I will say this is NOT my original idea. I watched a video on YouTube from a nice gal by the name of Laura Dovalo. The only thing I did was create the card, and figure out how to do it without any dies. She uses a couple of dies that I don't have. Plus, I like it when I can just do cards on my own instead of having to buy more stuff. 

 


 

Isn't she just fun!!! I just love it! I will be making more cards like this for sure! Especially if I can figure out how to cut them in order to make them dance. I think that was actually the hardest part of the whole thing. 



You can see where her little coat is lifted a bit in this photo and where I had to color the ground behind. But you can cut her legs if you like. I actually had one attendee at my camp cut the center out of her legs and cut the mechanism down so it would work. 



You move her with this little bit hanging out of the side of the card. I just drew arrows onto piece of cardstock so the person who received it would know how to move it. 




The last things I added were the dew drops, clouds, sun and the sentiment that comes with the stamp set. It comes with 2 of them and I just love them!! 


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30,
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Pinks: R81, 83, RV00, 10
Blue/Greens: BG11, 15, 23
Yellow: Y0000, 00, 11 13, 15
Ground: E30, 31, 33, 35
Grass: YG21, 23, 25, 99, G24, 28, 85




 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments