Teacup Flower and Bee-autiful for Card of the Month! - Amanda Jayne Designs


 


Hey all! Happy Monday! I know Monday is not the greatest day of the week for most... but I had a heck of a busy week last week and the weekend was just as busy! 

I am super excited to share my card with you that I created for Card of the Month Club! I am featuring Teacup Flowers Digital Stamp and Bee-autiful Digital Stamp from

Amanda Jayne Designs. You can buy just the two of them separately, but hey they are so dang cute that I just bought the whole bundle! They are worth it! 


 

I had a great time creating this card! I am really stuck on making a simple version of the surprise shaker card. I have never made them before because I really didn't know what to do with them because of the way they worked. But then I figured out a different way to do it so that I could have a bit more fun with things. 




I just love these little bunnies! I am so overwhelmed by all the cuteness that I can't even remember how many stamps are in the set but there are A LOT!!!!



I created my own "Pull Here" circle in Silhouette. I don't much like my handwriting, so this works for me! Now I can just print off a whole sheet and punch them out with a 3/4 punch or I can just cut them all out on my Silhouette. 

  



These cards are so much fun!! I make mine by hand or with my Silhouette instead of doing them with the die. I don't really like the dies that I have seen, plus I can't use a die cut machine any longer. I am actually teaching how to make the card like this in my upcoming Spring Stamp Camp. I start making fun cards for my camps and I just fall in love and get stuck on them!
 


I created this fun little sentiment and scallop rectangle to go around it with my.... yes, Silhouette haha! I love it!

COPIC COLORS:

FUR: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
CUPS: B000, 00, 01, 02, 05, Y11, 13, 15, 19, 21, 26, 28, YR23, R83, 81, RV00, 10
FLOWERS: BV0000, 20, Y19, 11

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 


SUPPLIES:



I hope that you enjoyed my post for today!

Until next time friends!!!


Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!