Sweater Swissies - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK! Day 3!


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! It is DAY 3 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!  YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE Sweater Swissies Clear Stamp Set. I LOVE this stamp set so much! There are so many different patterns and things that you can do with their little sweaters! 

 

 


When I saw this cute Sweater Swissie I couldn't wait to put some roses on her sweater. She comes with a little stool but I also wanted her to sit upon the word hello. 

 


I didn't even try to match the pattern paper, but it matches PERFECTLY! I am so excited about that! I love the little doily cut out from my Silhouette. I am not much of a doily person, but when I do use them I love to use this one. 

 


The Hello word I created myself on the Silhouette with "Astronaut Font - Block" which is found in the Silhouette Design Store. 



I finished it off with some flowers that I have not used in a while from I am Roses. I love all their flowers! I also added a few dew drops as well. 


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: C4, 6, 7, 9
Shoes: C6, 8, 9
Pants: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Purple: V04, 06, 09
Green: YG23, 21
White: BV0000, 20

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments