NEW Website!


Hey all!!! You may be wondering where I have been, since I have been missing.  I am so VERY excited to let you know I have taken the leap and created a website that is hopefully easier for people to navigate and will allow me to offer easier solutions for everyone! 


UPDATE:

This blog will be updated - I KNOW I said it wouldn't be. However,  I ran into a few snags. While I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have everything in one place but square doesn't have a traditional blog that will work for me. While it looks nice, as my son Stephen said "it's not functional" for my needs.


I hope that if you are subscribed to this blog - you will go over and subscribe to my new site, still. 


Thank you everyone for all the love! I hope you will let me know if you like the new site :) 


Please join me over at https://copictopia.com  where you will find all my events, and other fun stuff!! 

 

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

 

Comments