Feelin' Cupidy - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! I am so happy to be showing you my first card of 2023!! I cannot believe it is the new year already! I don't even remember where 2022 went but I can tell you it was an amazing year! My first card of the year features the SUPER CUTE Feelin' Cupidy Digital Stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. It was a lot of fun to make and was used for my Card of the Month Club! 

 



This little bunny is so cute and only takes moments to color. If you need a few Valentines day cards he is PERFECT! I actually printed him out at 2.5 inches. I wanted him to be large enough to color, but small enough that I could put some extra elements on the card as well. 




The sentiments that come with Feelin' Cupidy are SO FUN and honestly hysterical! I love every single one but I decided on "Watch where you point that thing" because it really goes with my personality.  I put it on a little flag and shaped it with my bone folder to make it look wavy.



I also decided to put another fun cut on my card which is the traditional yet always fun xoxo. I love the way this one looks and have used it quite a bit in the things that I make.



The last thing I did before I put the little Feelin' Cupidy bunny on my card was I put an Action Wobbler on the bottom of him so he will move on the card. I LOVE a good interactive card!


COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Bow: E33
Arrow: R05, 29


Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Princess Stamp Camp LAST DAY to sign up is February 6, 2023


Did you hear?? I am hosting an IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube














Comments