So Many Light-Up Cards! Santa and Friends by C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Sunday!  Can you believe Christmas is just one week away. Yes, only 7 days I can't believe it!  This year has just flown by so fast. Speaking of flying Rudolph is flying again on this fun light up card. I am showcasing once again Santa and Friends Clear Stamp Set from CC designs.
 

 
I always have a great time with this stamp set. My favorite thing to do is light up Rudolph's nose. 
 

 
I have created the light up nose with Chibitronics lights. I was using a battery holder my sweet friend Melissa created. However I have found that encasing the battery in 3d foam is much easier for me. 
 

 
I had some Christmas pattern paper I got from Hobby Lobby about 9 years ago... yes so long ago. But I found it the other day while making cards. I loved using to make these fun cards! 
 

 
I also used some cute enamel dots to finish it off. With a fun "push here" button that I created using my Silhouette software. 
 



COPIC COLORS:

E00, 04, 11, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29 
W0, 2, 3,  
C0, 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9 
 R05, 17, 29, 59 
Y13, 26, 28 
YG05, 06, 70, 09, 11 
G24, 28, 21


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

If you like my cards join me !!


 

MY SUPPLY LIST:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments