NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Snowflake Kisses Christmas Cracker - Ink n' Splatter


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful week! I have another FUN Christmas Cracker to show you today! I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE Snowflake Kisses Clear Stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter. It is so darn cute!!! Along with this VERY FESTIVE Christmas Holidays Paper Pack also from Ink n' Splatter. 


 


 

I really love how this Christmas Cracker came out that I had to make a couple of them for the little kiddos next door. Again they have the snaps in them to make them pop that I purchased from Olde English Crackers online. They are great quality and very inexpensive for great fun! 

 


 

I had a lot of fun coloring this little snowman and bunny in the Snowflake Kisses Clear Stamp Set. I normally do not make crackers that fancy or nice because, well lets face it they get destroyed. However, I couldn't resist to make this one. If you are wondering how I made it I did tell the measurements in another post. 

 


 

I finished this off with some sequins and some beautiful red curling ribbon. 

 

COPIC COLORS: 

Body: BV0000, 20, Colorless Blender
Nose: YR18, 15, 12
Blacks: C8, 6, 5
Shoe Sole: Y26, W5
Greens: YG07, 05, 09, 11
Reds: R29.17. 05
 
 
 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:



COPIC COLORING VIDEO: 


 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments