NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Here We Go! Christmas Break Challenge - The Paper Shelter


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!
Today I am using Here We Go Digital Stamp from The Paper Shelter. Not only do I have a fun Tag for the Christmas Break Challenge for you, but  have a new video for you as well! I have also figured out something fun about this tag

as well! You can actually just add it to the front of a card when you finished with it as a tag... Or just skip the tag part and put it on your card. 

 


I really love how this tag and this image came out. I thought it was going to take me longer to color, but once I found the groove - it was done in a flash! I have the Copic coloring video for you down below at the bottom of this post.

 


I was having some issues with my G family of Copics - They needed to be cleaned badly. But I made it through. I think the tree still came out looking lovely.




I added one of my favorite snowflakes to the bottom of the tag and the opposite side. Why? well because I still have about 50 snowflakes I cut to many of for my Christmas retreat and I can't think of a better way to use them HAHAHA!!



Besides the enamel dots, the last things I added was the pom pom ball ribbon and the tinsel ribbon. I just love them both and how they put that extra wow factor on there.

COPIC COLORS:

R00. 01, 02, 05, 17, 20, 29, 59
E00, 04, 11, 21, 23, 25, 27
W0, 1, 3, 5
C1, 5, 8
G21, 24, 28, 85
Y11, 13, 19, 26, 28
YG07, 06, 11
BG11, 15, 23
T0, 2, 3, 4

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp! 

ONLY 1 SEAT LEFT!

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




MY SUPPLIES: 




COPIC COLORING VIDEO: 

If the video won't play for you here, you can watch the Here We Go Copic coloring video on my YouTube channel.
 
 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments