NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Christmas Hugs Light-up Card - Amanda Jayne Designs

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Today I am really excited to be showing you this cute Christmas card featuring Christmas Hugs Collection Digital Stamps from Amanda Jayne Designs. I just LOVE this set so much! There are so many images that come with it! I couldn't resist creating a light-up card as well.  I even have a Copic color video on how I colored Santa and his trusty reindeer at the bottom of this post.


I know I used a couple different images the last time I used this stamp set. However, this time I only use one stamp.  When I saw this particular image all I could think of was making a light-up card.
 

 
 I wanted to make it so that Rudolf's nose would light up. You can see that a little bit of his face does as well, but I figured that would happen if his nose really did light up in real life. I used Chibitronics lights under the layers and just cut holes through the paper so that it would come through all the layers. When doing this I have found if I put 3d foam around the light sticker itself, it directs the light upwards and you don't lose it through your bottom layer.
 


 
I didn't get the background on the video because my hand started to hurt badly. But I did the background with Copic colors B26, 28 and 37. The white is just my white gel pen. 
 



Along with using some left over snowflakes and paper from the Christmas retreat this year. I have also created my own push here sentiment for a button on my light up cards. 
 



I finished off the card with some enamel dots and a wonderful sentiment. 
 

COPIC COLORS:

Reds: R05. 17, 29, 59
Santa:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: C00, 1, 2
White: C00, 1, 2, 5
Deer:
Fur: E50, 51, 53
Antlers: W1, 3, 5, 6
Ears: R00, 01, 02
Background B26, 28, 37
White Gel Pen

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:

Here is the Copic coloring video you are looking for:



 
If the video doesn't work for you here on my blog you can watch it on YouTube as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments