Up Up and Away, if I must... Santa and Friends - C.C. Design


 

Hey all! Happy Thursday! I am happy to be sharing with you the fun card I created showcasing the CUTE reindeer from the C.C. Designs Santa and Friends Clear Stamp Set. I actually made this card as part of my 2022 Christmas Retreat that I hosted this last weekend. When I saw this stamp set I knew I wanted to do a couple of different things with it.


 


 

My thoughts behind this card were that I wanted the reindeer to be in the different stages of "do I have to get up and fly" thought kind of like "do I have to get out of bed".  The little reindeer in this set are absolutely perfect for this.

 


 

I also added a big sparkly bow to the card - you can't tell that it sparkles but it does. The ribbon is 1" thick with specs of gold in the ribbon. It is so fun, and very soft! 

 


 

The last thing I added was the sentiment and the Nuvo drops.

 

COPIC COLORS:

Reindeer: E21, 23, 25, 27, R05, 19, 29, W0, 2, 3, 5

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

If you like my cards join me !!


 

MY SUPPLY LIST:

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments