Pumpkin Tea - The Paper Shelter Challenge #532

 

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! It is time for the new Paper Shelter Challenge! This week challenge #532's theme is "Something Yummy" so of course I had to pick the Pumpkin Tea Digital Stamp to showcase because I am Pumpkin Spice all day every day of the year. That is right I do not wait for fall to have my pumpkin spice tea! This stamp is perfect for me! 

 


I made this card still with a little bit of Halloween left in me because of the cupcakes but mostly because I love Halloween. I am one of those people that like to keep my holidays one at a time and not touching each other, kind of like my son with his mashed potatoes not touching his veggies haha!! 

 


The editing for the photo kind of took a little bit out of the coloring on this card, it looks much better in person but with fall lighting it is not the best. I do have an LED light box, but there is always shine or something funky that keeps the photo looking dark. I love to have natural light on my photos. 




I added some fun sparkly ribbon to the card along with some left over die cuts that I found in my scraps drawers. I LOVE the Stampin' Up! Paper in the background and wish I could still get it, but I have been hoarding it! 

 



The last thing I added was some green rhinestones which you probably saw in the above photo as well. 


COPIC COLORS:

Tea Set: YR12, 15, 16, 18, YG21, 23, 25, T2, 0, E42, 43, 44, Y11,15, 18
Plate: YG21, 23, 25, BV17, C10
Cupcakes: E33, 31, 35, C5, 6, 7, R32, BV000, 20, 23, YR12, 16

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments