Paws-itively Winter - Ink n' Splatter


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful week! It is so hard to believe that we are already at the week of Thanksgiving and almost to the end of 2022... I am still wondering what happened to 2021! Time just seems to be going by so fast! I must be having a good time! 

Today I am showcasing Paws-itively Winter Clear Stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter that just released! These little pups are so darn cute!!




I decided to do a mini slimline card for these cuties! I wanted one to be skiing on the mountain top while the other was ice skating on the lake below.  Most of this, the mountain and the lake I just cut myself and hid my imperfections under some glitter. 


 

Although, I cannot hide the fact that I completely forgot to color this pups skies under the glitter... I can't believe I forgot to color them and didn't notice it until this very moment.... so can you do me the small favor of pretending I colored them white? I would just take another photo but the card was already sent in the mail for Christmas... oops! 


 
 
I am not exactly sure HOW I did it.... but if you look just above the sentiment the glitter is actually raised like it is on the edge of a cliff... it looks so cool! I need to figure out how I can do that again. 

Another thing I love about the Paws-itively Winter Clear Stamp Set is the sentiments! There are a few to choose from and they are all wonderful. However, this is the only one that would fit on my card. It worked for the person I was sending this too as well.
 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors of blue-green, red, and white for Christmas! Although I wanted a bit more color so Meadow decided that I should add some green. I think it looks wonderful! I am happy she suggested it.


COPIC COLORS: 

Pups: E50, 51, 53, 55, R29, 17, 00, 01, 02
Clothes: BG11, 15, 23, R05, 17, 29, 59, YG07, 05, 11, C0, 1, 2
Skates: T2, 0
Lake: BG0000, 000
 
 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments