NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Toasted Marshmallows Interactive Light-up Card - Ink n' Splatter


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!! I hope you are all having a good week so far! Today the card I am sharing is showcasing the new release Toasted Marshmallows Clear Stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter. I love this set it is my favorite little bear!! When I saw him I KNEW I had to make a light up card using Chibitronics lights.

 


This is what the card looks like without the light on. I thought a cute little outdoor scene would be perfect. I even took a chance at doing some quick little bushes - which we all know coloring backgrounds are not my thing.  However, I gave it a go and I think they look kinda cute.

 

 

This is the card with the light on in the little campfire. I tried to make it dark so you could see, but middle of the day it is still pretty bright here. But I think you can see it. 

 

 

I love the little bear!!! I even made his little cup match one that I have and use for hot cocoa. I put a few little folds on the sweater just for fun.  I just love how the little marshmallows came out.

 


 

When you push on the sentiment the fire will light up. I also love how the stars turned out. I used a toothbrush to do the stars with some white ink. I actually learned this technique with the toothbrush from Kevin Nakagawa, I love all his work. 

You can see the coloring video for this little bear and the other elements is at the bottom of my post.

COPIC COLORS: 

Bear: W0, 1, 2, R00, 01, 02
Shirt: B23, 24, 26, 29
Fire: YR16, Y15, 04, R05
Cup: BG11, 15, 23, R05, 29, E42, 40
Marshmallows: E40, 41, 42, 43
Scarf: T2, 3, BG15
Wood: E33, 35, 37, 39
 
 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  

HERE IS THE COPIC COLORING VIDEO:








I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments