NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Group Christmas Card with Christmas Hugs Collection


Hey all! Happy Monday! Today I am really excited to be showing you this cute Christmas card featuring Christmas Hugs Collection Digital Stamps from Amanda Jayne Designs. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these cute little critters so very much! 



This is actually a combination of about 5 different stamps that come in the collection. I wanted to put all of them together for a "group photo" kind of a card. I changed all the stamps into PNG files so that I could lay them over each other the way that I wanted them. 

 


I used a white gel pen to make the sparkles in different places. I also wanted them to look like they were all standing in the snow. I put one layer of snow behind, then I made another go behind then up over the rest of them. 

 


I really love how the background came out. I used Black Soot and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks with some white bleed proof ink in a jar for the stars. We did this technique for the 2022 Christmas Retreat weekend before last and everyone seemed to love it. 



The last things I added were the sentiment and the dew drops. Gotta have dew drops!

 

COPIC COLORS:

Bears Fur: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Bear Noses: C8, 6, 5
Reindeer Fur: E23, 25, 27 
Reindeer Noses: C8, 6, 5, R29, 17, 05
Reindeer Antlers: W3, 2, 1
Penguins: C8, 6, 5, 4, 1, 0, YR24, 16, 12
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blues: BG11, 23, 15
Greens: YG05, 06, 07, 09

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:

Here is the Copic coloring video you are looking for: 

 
If the video doesn't work for you here on my blog you can watch it on YouTube as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments