Let's Light Them Up! Santa and Friends - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday & Veterans Day! I am happy to be sharing with you the fun card I created showcasing Santa and Friends Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. When I first saw this stamp set I KNEW exactly what I wanted to do with it! Make a light up card of course! We are also making this card as part of the Christmas Retreat tomorrow! I am so very excited!! 




Here is the card in the light. I am kind of sad that my reindeer look like they have goatees because of the light... but it makes me laugh as well HAHA! They are all just so very cute! I wanted to have Mrs. Claus that comes with the set on the card as well but she wouldn't fit unless I made this a slimline card, but I already had everything cut out.



 

As you can see with me pushing the little "push here" circle that sweet Rudolph nose lights up. It is all just so cute! I fell in love with the little city behind and how it all came together with the snow. 




Here is a photo with Rudolph's nose turned off and you can really see the background of the night sky. I used Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks for the night sky. The stars I made with a toothbrush (learned from Kevin Nakagawa) and Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleed Proof White Ink.



The last thing I added was the push button to use with the Chibitronics light for Rudolph's nose. 


COPIC COLORS:

E00, 04, 11, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29 
W0, 2, 3,  
C0, 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9 
 R05, 17, 29, 59 
Y13, 26, 28 
YG05, 06, 70, 09, 11 
G24, 28, 21


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

If you like my cards join me !!


 

MY SUPPLY LIST:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!