Jingle All The Way! Reindeer Swissie - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Thursday! I am happy to be sharing with you the fun card I created showcasing the Reindeer Swissie Clear Stamp Set. I love this little girl so very much! There was another one that I love very much of her and she is holding lights but she has since been retired.




This is another one of the cards that I created for my Christmas Retreat from a week ago. We had so much fun making this card. It was amazing to see all the different patterns people used from the Ink n' Splatter Gentle Winter Paper Pack that I used for this card. Everyone received the paper pack in their goodie boxes.



I was thinking of putting her in the middle of the card, but I really wanted to show the paper and the big flags on the side. I think putting the sentiment here in the upper right side really balances everything out.

 


The bow at the bottom I think really adds that finishing touch of cute to the card. I did try it without but it just really looked almost "off" or "naked" so a cute little bow it was. 




COPIC COLORS:

E00, 04, 11, 21, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53, 55
YG09, 06, 11
W1, 3, 6
R05, 17, 27, 29, 59
T0, 2, 3

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

If you like my cards join me !!


 

MY SUPPLY LIST:

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments