Cocoa Jacuzzi - The Paper Shelter Challenge #536


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! It is time for the new Paper Shelter Challenge! This week challenge #536's theme is "Winter Celebrations". If I was a gingerbread person I could go for celebrating winter in a Cocoa Jacuzzi for sure! Cocoa Jacuzzi has to be one of my favorite Paper Shelter stamps. I know I have colored him at least a dozen times and I still love coloring him. That has to say something. 



I normally make his cup traditional colors but I decided to go a little non-traditional this time. The BG10 and 11 are my favorite colors. I am half tempted to color one of my office walls this color, but I need to change a couple pieces of my furniture first. I think the blue goes really nice with the red for Christmas.

 


The paper I used for this is just some OLD Hobby Lobby paper - I think I bought it about 10 years ago.. I have just been hanging onto the scraps for moments like these. The paper went perfectly!

 


 I love the Garden Green and the Real Red cardstock from Stampin' Up! together. I used the same ribbons for this tag as I did the one from yesterday as well. 



Instead of a snowflake today, I changed out the spiderweb with a holly cut instead. I still added some green enamel dots as well.

COPIC COLORS:

Gingerbread man: E70, 71, 74, 77, YG07, 05, YR12, 15, Y23, C8, 6
Cocoa: E21, 23, 25
Cup & Saucer: R05, 17, 29, 59, BG10, 11, 15, 23, C0, 1
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25

 

 TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR SPRING STAMP CAMP! ONLY 3 KITS LEFT!

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments