Christmas Tag Holly Reindeer Hugs - Ink n' Splatter


 

Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful week! I am starting off my week by sharing with you this cute Christmas tag showcasing the VERY CUTE Holly Reindeer Hugs Clear Stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter. I have made SO MANY Christmas cards already from the Christmas Retreat a couple of weeks ago that I held that I need some tags now. 

 


I colored them both as blondes. I thought they would both look cute that way. I used the normal Christmas red and white because lets face it.. they both look adorable! I even gave Holly curly hair that I think came out nicely. I achieved this by just coloring some squiggle lines with my markers.



The tag is a Halloween tag that I fell in love with back during Halloween. You probably saw it when I created the light up pumpkin on the tag. If you didn't get to see it, you can find in on my Let's Light Up Halloween post.

 


I replaced the Halloween paper with some of the GORGEOUS Gentle Winter Pattern Paper from Ink n' Splatter. This paper is so very pretty! I love the patterns, the texture, and the thickness of it! I also love that it isn't super glossy smooth either. 

I replaced the 31 from the Halloween tag for the 25 for Christmas. You can also see that I added some tinsel ribbon along with some little white pom pom ball ribbon. The pom pom balls made me think of snowballs. 




I also used a snowflake cut from my Silhouette in place of a spiderweb. To finish it off I used some Echo Park Magic of Winter Enamel Dots.


COPIC COLORS: 

Holly & Reindeer Hair: E50, 51, 53
Holly Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 29
Holly Outfit: R05, 17, 29, 59, C0, 1
Holly Boots: C8, 7, 6, 5
Holly in hair: R05, 29, G24, 28
Reindeer nose and ears: R01, 00, 02
Reindeer antlers and hooves: W3, 2, 1
 
 
  TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR SPRING STAMP CAMP! ONLY 3 KITS LEFT!

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments