Card of the Month - Lomasi (pretty flower from Whimsy Stamps


Hey all! Happy Monday! Today I am really excited to be showing you this cute Thankgiving card I created for my Card of the Month Club members! I love the way that it turned out. I am showcasing Lomasi (Pretty Flower) Digital Stamp from Whimsy Stamps this month. The artist for this stamp is Wee Stamps. I have always been a HUGE fan of Sylvia Zet! 



Lomasi (Pretty Flower) does have flowers around her ankles however I didn't feel they matched the theme of my card so I cut them off. I wanted this to be a fall/thanksgiving type of card. 

 


I loved coloring Lomasi. However, I will say that her hair on the top of her head posed a bit of a challenge for me. I am happy that it still turned out well enough. 



The grateful cut was just a font I have on my computer that I created the cut myself within my Silhouette software. I LOVE how it all came out and this font! The leaves are also from a Silhouette cut. 

 


 

The last thing I added were some rhinestones. They were clear, however it was fun to color them so they would match the project.

 

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: C5, 6, 7, 9
Dress: E41, 42, 43, 44, 95, 97, 99,
               BG11, 15, 23, 19
Boots: E41, 42, 43, 44, 95, 97, 99
Bells: T0, 2
Feathers: BG11, 15, 23, 49,
                        BV000, 20
Racoon: C3, 4, 5 W1, 2, 3,
                      R01, 02

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments