Sweet and Spooky Treat Bag - NEW RELEASE Ink n' Splatter


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!! This week I am sharing with you the card I created for the NEW RELEASE Sweet and Spooky Clear stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter. There are so many cute images in this stamp set I had to use it again for a cute little treat bag for our neighbor boy. He is the only one we have trick or treat our house.

 

 I decided to have a bit of fun with these cute little cats! So while I didn't give them a lot of depth with shadows while coloring them, I did have fun by making them into Calico cats. I LOVE coloring cats like a Calico because you can get creative on your colors and where you are going to put the colors. 




The "spooky" bit I actually already had embossed on one of my die cut scraps. Over the years any die cuts I decided not to use I have just put in a drawer designated for die cut scraps. I go in there every now and again to see if there is anything I want to use. So this wonderful bit was already in there on this fun orange pinstriped cardstock. 




I finished off with some fun little rhinestones to make it shiny... what little kid doesn't like some sparkle! 


COPIC COLORS: 

Cats: YR24, W4, Y21, E50, R00, 01
Pumpkin: YR12, 15, 16, 18, 24, 27, YG21, 23, 25, 17
Spider: C3, 4, 6
Hat: C3, 4, 6, BV01, 04, Y26
 
 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments