Spirit of the Woods - The Paper Shelter Challenge #526

 

 

Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! It is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This weeks challenge #526 is all about "Woodland Critters". I decided I wanted something that really made me feel the Autumn season coming and a digital stamp actually called Spirit of the Wood is pretty perfect for a woodland critter challenge.

 


I actually couldn't wait to color her hair orange like the Autumn leaves and the pumpkins. I love that I decided to color it the way I did because I feel it really suits her.  I still went ahead and colored her little faun legs brown. 




I really like how the paper looks together. You will probably notice the lay out from my card last week with The Cat's Pajamas. I am just loving how pretty but simple this layout is and looks. 




The last thing I added was some Nuvo Crystal Drops. 







COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 37
Hair: YR12, 16, 18, 24, 27
Legs: E21, 23, 25, 27
Log: E31, 33, 35, 37
Flowers: Y11, E49, YR24 
Flute: E31, 33
Mushrooms & Shirt: R05, 17, 29, 59
Horns & Hooves: E41, 42, 43, 44

 

 

Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments