Ready for Halloween? How about Bats! C.C. Designs September 2022 NEW RELEASE!


Hey all! Happy Monday and Labor Day!! It is DAY 1 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!  YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE Bats Clear Stamp Set. They are all very adorable and I can't wait to tell you what I did with this "Shaker" card! 



With all the fantastic sets that are coming out this month for C.C. Designs I am in Halloween mode 100%! Already listening to my Nightmare before Christmas sound track and watching Hocus Pocus. Yes... as normal people start setting up for Christmas in November, I start with Halloween in September. Halloween I love for many different reasons. 

 


These little bats actually remind me of so many different things. They most of all make me think of Batty from Fern Gully. A very old movie. I just love them they are so adorable and all their little faces really express the sentiments.

 


I made my own little cut out with just using the basic shapes tool in my Silhouette Studio software. After that.... I GLUED the sequins in to make it look like a shaker card... yes I made a faker shaker! Mostly because I was being lazy and I actually got the idea from my friend Allison who did the same thing one time. I love the idea because I don't have the mess and I don't have all the extra elements and trying to get it all in there. 



I also cut out these fun and elegant bat flourishes. I think they really add just that extra little touch.

 

COPIC COLORS:

Bats: C4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, R00, 01
Pumpkin:YR12, 16, 18
Candy: BV04, 02, YG07, 05, C8, 5, R29, B02


 

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES:

 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Post settings Labels No matching suggestions Published on 7/6/22 2:00 AM Links Location Search Description Options Custom Robot Tags Post: Edit Creating new post...

Comments