Halloween Cats - C.C. Designs September 2022 NEW RELEASE


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! It is DAY 2 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!  YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE Halloween Cats Clear Stamp Set. They are all very cute and FUN! I can't wait to show you what I did with these little treat box cards! Yes! You read that correctly... CARD!

 


I can't even tell you how much I LOVE these little cats! They are so very cute and you can do so many things with them. The top part of this card is 4 x 2.25 so they are the perfect size for all kinds of fun creations! 



The top part of this treat box has a hidden pocket where you can slide a little card inside, even a gift card if you wish it.

I did a little something extra with the cute little cat in the pumpkin. I got this idea from my fellow DT team member Meghan. I used a hobby knife to cut out the face of the pumpkin. I used one of the single Pearblossom Press EZ-Lights to light him up. I cut a hole in the black label that is behind and placed the light under the label. 



One thing I did to the light however,  was I colored it. Yes I used a YR18 Copic marker to color right over the top of the LED light. I wanted it to look the way the inside of a pumpkin goes when lit. I also colored part of the base of the light so it didn't reflect white. I know you can't tell very well in the photo, but I promise it all glows orange.  The nice thing about these lights from Pearblossom Press is if you are doing treats like I am, you can buy them in packs of 20! I just bought them for my Card of the Month members.

 

The next card I made is basically the same but with no lights. I used the little cat witch on the broom instead of the other three as well. But the overall design is the same. 



I actually looked at a photo of "spooky clouds" to try and draw my own. I will be showing the same technique in my Card of the Month Club this month. 




I had a great time making both of these treat box cards.

COPIC COLORS:

Cats: C4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, R00, 01
Pumpkin:YR12, 16, 18
Candy: BV04, 02, YG07, 05, C8, 5, R29, B02
Clouds: BV0000, 00, 20, 23
Sky: B34, 37
Moon:Y000, 00, 11
Witch Hat: BV
Broom: YR24, Y26, 21, E31, 33, 35
Ghost: BV20, 0000


 

 

Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat!  Only 3 spots left!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES:

 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments