Mrs. Claus Swissie - Christmas Retreat Sneak Peek! C.C. Designs

 

Hey all! Happy Friday! Today I am showcasing not only Mrs. Claus Swissie Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs but also one of the Christmas cards we will be making at the Christmas Retreat in November! I am SO EXCITED for this retreat! 
 



This is probably one of the more simplistic cards that I have ever made. I "felt" I should have added more behind Mrs. Claus but decided I loved it just the way that it was and left it. 
 



I liked having just the holly cuts and candy cane cuts behind her. I tried to color all the leaves differently so that they would all show up on their own and stand out. The only part that is not colored is the holly berries because I had a hard time hanging on to the little buggers haha! 
 



There are so many great sentiments to go with this stamp set I had a hard time picking one. I finally decided to go with this one because I liked the shape of it. I am sure after making more of these cards I will get to use every single one of them. 
 



I also added some lace ribbon to the card which I thought matched the beautiful paper that made my think of my great grandmother in the background. The last touch was the dew drops. 
 







COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 
Hair & Plate: C00, 0, 1
Browns: E23, 25, E71
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blues: B00, 02
Greens: YG21, 23, 25, 97, 99, G24, 28, 85

 


Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat! 

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Check out the sponsors & Come join me!

 

 

If you like my cards join me for...

 


SUPPLIES: 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my Facebook page or my Facebook Community Group!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube





Comments

  1. Cristena: Thanks for bringing your card to MTTCC for the holly leaves and berries theme!!! It is such a sweet Christmas card and has so many lovely layers and details! The lace is such a terrific addition because it evokes the apron and dress trim on Mrs. Claus! The holly leaves in varying greens are perfect! Combined with the candy canes and the background paper, these details just add more holiday and wintery elements for your card! Excellent! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!