LIGHT UP CARD - All is Bright - Cat's Pajamas

 

 

Hey all! Happy Thursday!! I am REALLY excited today!! I am showcasing The Cat's Pajamas All is Bright Digital Stamp on my first EVER light up card! I can't even explain how much fun it was making this card. Even if it wasn't a light up card, I feel it came out super cute! 

 


This sweet bunny is having fun in the lights. I can't even tell you how much I can completely seeing my two bunnies doing this same thing! 

 


I decided I wanted to put the lights just on certain bulbs of the bunny's light string so it would look like they broke. The little push me button I made myself.  

I don't like the way most cards look when adding the lights, so I thought I would do it a little differently. I used my Crop-A-Dile to punch holes in the layer that has the push me button, then through the brown and green layer and finally through the back of the scallop circle that the bun is on. 

After punching the holes I threaded the wires through and taped them down to keep them in place. I also taped them down in the right places behind the bun instead of directly on the bun because it was much easier that way. I used 3D foam to adhere the bun where he needed to go.



I love the little lights that I put on here. I will admit because they were so small they were a bit delicate to take off my Silhouette mat. But I am happy they came out so cute. I feel they worked perfectly with the All is Bright Digi. 



The last thing I added was the sentiment and the dew drops.




COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 02, 01
Red: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blue: B000, 00, 01
Yellow: Y00, 11, 13
Green YG06,  07, 11
Black: C8


Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat! 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube










Comments