Butterfly Whisperer - New Forest Diorama SVG - The Paper Shelter Challenge #522

Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! It is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This weeks challenge #522 is all about "Frame It". I decided I wanted something pretty to put in the new Forest Diorama SVG that I created. When I saw the Butterfly Whisperer Digital Stamp I knew it was going to be perfect. 


 


 Y'all probably saw my Forest Diorama SVG yesterday, but it was a fall scene. I wanted to show you that it could be used also for spring or summer theme as well. 

 


Butterfly Whisperer Digital Stamp looks so pretty in her little forest outfit in this diorama. I wanted her to look like a little forest elf, so I gave her more natural colors of clothing. The butterfly that comes with her I did my best to make it look like a Spring Azure Butterfly that we see here in North Carolina. 

 


The leaves and the frame around the Forest Diorama both have stitching on them that I love. It isn't really noticeable, but it is there enough that you can tell and it is pretty. 



I did however change the size of the layers on this card. I decided I will probably do it on all the ones I make going forward. I didn't like how close the layers were in the ones I was making. So I have cut 1/2 off the second and third layers so there is truly 1/4 between the layers. 

So the layers are: 

  • Card base: 11 x 5 1/2
    • Scored on 11 side at 5 1/2
  • Largest Layer 8 x 5
    • Scored on 8 side at 1/2, 1 1/2, 6 1/2, 7 1/2
  •  Second layer: 6 x 5
    • Score on 6 side at 1/2 and 5 1/2
  • Last layer:  5 1/2 x 5
    • Score on 5 1/2 side at 1/4 and 5 1/4
If you would like here is the Forest Diorama SVG free for you. The SVG includes the leaves, the frame and all 3 layers of the SVG. 

 


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E19, 23, 25, 27
Blues: B000, 00, 01, 02
Greens G24, 28, 94, 99, YG21, 23, 25
Pinks: R00, 01, 02
Browns: E34, 35, 37, 41, 42, 43, 44

 

 

Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat!  ONLY 1 KIT LEFT

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments