Bubble Bath Swissie - C.C. Designs

 
 
Hey all! I hope you are having an amazing Sunday! Today I am showcasing Bubble Bath Swissie Clear Stamp from C.C. Designs. I had actually purchased this stamp when I first joined the C.C. Designs Design Team. I am really happy that I am finally getting to use it. 
 



I really love the way this card turned out with this little bathing beauty. I actually got the idea for part of the layout from my friend Pam. She had shown me a photo of a card that Inge Groot and it was downhill from there because I couldn't wait to do something like it. 
 
 


Isn't she just absolutely adorable?!? I tried my best at making her hair look like she had bubbles in it. I have seen some people color it as a bathing cap, and some color just regular hair. So, I went with bubbles. 




The piece of paper I put behind her has been fun! I just put it down for texture and to fill a space I felt something was lacking. However, when I showed the card to my son and another friend during Chat n' Craft in my facebook group, they both said they loved the "shower curtain" haha! I thought that was awesome! A fun element I didn't even intend. 




I stacked my letters. The letters I used the Noteworthy font, but after I wrote it out I stretched the letters to make them long and skinny. I used some old orangish pink cardstock from Stampin Up that I have long since lost the label to for the bottom 5 layers. Then I used just some hammermill 80lb cardstock for layers 2 and 3...




The top layer of letters I used Neenah Classic Crest 80lb paper for the top layer and colored the letters to match the bubbles. 

The bubbles are all from the stamp. I fussy cut everything out so I could place the bubbles floating across the letters. 

One of the last things I added was the sentiment from the stamp set.  I cut it out and glued it down with some liquid glue.  The very last thing I added was.... yes dew drops! 
 
 

COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 
Hair: E27, 25, 23
Bath: C00, 0, 1
Pinks: RV02, 04
Bubbles: R00, 01, 02

 


Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat! 

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Check out the sponsors & Come join me!

 

 

If you like my cards join me for...

 


SUPPLIES: 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my Facebook page or my Facebook Community Group!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube





Comments