Yummy - The Paper Shelter Challenge #520 - Birthday


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Challenge #518 is all about Birthday Celebrations! I am showcasing Yummy Digital Stamp today

for my challenge card. I had so much fun with this digital stamp! 

 



This is probably the first time ever that I have picked what pattern paper I wanted before coloring the stamp!! Yes, I am an oddball I never pick my paper first like most people. I like the image to inspire me to what colors I should use, and like. I have tried to do the paper first... but half way through coloring I decide I don't like the paper anymore haha!! So I am very happy with myself that I picked something and stuck with it. 




I even made the ice cream, and sprinkles to as close to the colors on the paper as I could get. The paper also inspired me to cut out the inside of the glass cup the ice cream is in to make a shaker card instead. 




I am really happy that I found this stamp on the site so I could use it. I had to put some sprinkles even in the shaker bit for some added fun! 



For the sentiment I just did a simple HB cut out of the matching cardstock for this pattern paper pack. I stacked pink 5 times and white 3 times.  Another thing I am excited about is this is the first time I have created the scallop rectangle and square MYSELF! SO EXCITING!! This has been the 5th and 6th things I have designed on my own using my Silhouette. I was using another one, but the corner scallop would always look a bit stretched or pinched... so I did one myself.

The last thing I added was dew drops.

COPIC COLORS:

Glass: C0, 2, 3
Cherry: R59, 29, 17, 05, G07, 09, 19
Waffle & Cookies: E31, 33, 34, 44, 47, 49, 77
Ice Cream: R81, 83, RV10, 00, 66, 63, 55, 52
Sprinkles: Y15, BG15, 11, RV10, E44

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments