Take Off - The Cat's Pajamas

Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!!! Today I am having some FUN FUN FUN with this ever so cute Take Off Digital Stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. I couldn't resist using this adorable bunny for my card today. My son, Stephen, actually told me how I should color the plan and

so I did exactly has he wanted. 

 


While it looks like I did a lot to this card, I really didn't. But it does have the wow factor that I used an Action Wobble under the plane! This is just another reason why I feel this is such a fun card! This plane is PERFECT for an Action Wobble. 

 


You can see that I cut out all the little clouds that go with the Take Off Digital Stamp. I used liquid glue to adhere them to the card where they were supposed to go originally... I think haha! While the plane is on the Action Wobble. 

I also used the Wonky Sun and Clouds Cutable for behind the plane as well. 



I used a cloud stencil for the background not only on the layer behind the card but also on the card base just to give it more depth. 

The last thing I added was little dew drops.


COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 02, 01
Hat: E31, 33, 35, 39
Goggles: Y26, 28, BG10
Plane: R59, 29, 17, 05, B24, 26, 28, 29, C3, 1


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube








Comments