NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Grandparents - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! It is DAY 1 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK! YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE Grandparents Clear Stamp Set. I love all the

images on the set, but I really love this one because I told my daughter I wanna look like that cute little grandma on my card, hahaha! 

 


I loved coloring this cute little couple. There are a LOT of amazing sentiments that go with this stamp set but I wanted to wait to see what I was going to use this for. 

 


At first I thought that I would use this card for my dad and his wife from the kids for grandparents day. But that isn't until September this year... I may end up using it before then haha! But my step mom likes to make crochet blankets and quilt. I used to do faux quilt cards WAY BACK when I was a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator... so I thought this would be perfect. 



I did cheat a bit though... if you look down in my supplies you will see a quilt pattern. That is actually a Silhouette cut. I cut it out in 3 different colors and then used an embossing folder to make the faux quilt texture on it. I was going to put the embossing folder in my supply list until I realized it is from 15 years ago haha! sorry about that. I am sure you can find something though. 



The last thing I added besides some sequins was a double bow. If you would like to know how I tied the bow with just using my fingers you can find the "How to tie double bows with your fingers" video on my YouTube channel.

COPIC COLORS:

Grandma:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Dress: BG11, 15, 23, 29, R81, RV10, 00
Shoes: BG15
Glasses: BG10
 
Grandpa:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: C0, 2, 3
Shoes: C6, 9, 3
Pants: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Glasses: BG10
Hat & Vest: E47, 49, 35, 33, 34, 33, 31
Shirt: C3, 2, 1, 0


 

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES: 

 

Here is the Copic coloring video for you. If it doesn't play here please feel free to view it on my YouTube channel. 

 



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments