Felicia Fab Girl - Ink n' Splatter

 

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! I still have Disney on my mind after the stamp camp the other weekend. I colored this sweet Felicia Fab Girl Clear Stamp Set from Ink n' Splatter without even thinking about the colors I was using. I used the same black, red, white and yellow

just like I did everything from the Disney Stamp Camp. 

 


So I went ahead and just kept going with the Disney theme and used some left over pattern paper that I had from Echo Park for the camp. I love this paper anyway so it really wasn't that hard for me to choose to use it. 



I also put some of the mouse ear cut files that I created on the card as well. One of them I made solid and the other I cut out the middle for a little extra fun and something to look at. 


 

I also did something that I have not done in a very long time and that was used my paper crimper to put a little bit of red texture across the middle of the card. For some reason I have a hard time if I make everything flat haha! 

 


The last things I did was to put on one of the sentiments from the stamp set that I feel was perfect for the card... Disney is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all. I also put on some of the fun embellishment dots as well. 



COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Black: C3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Red: R05, 17, 29. 59

  

Check out my NEW Stamp Camp!! Register Today!


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments