Ari Under The Sea & NEW SVG design - C.C. Designs

 

 

Hey all!! Happy FRIDAY!! I am very EXCITED about using the cute Ari Swissie Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs today. She is so very cute! I am also excited because

of the diorama card I created in Silhouette Studio to make the card. As you can see from the photo above it has many layers creating very nice depth. 


 

I was actually watching The Little Mermaid while I was coloring this ADORABLE stamp set. I this is one of my FAVORITE Disney movies. My kids thing it is funny that I know all the words by heart.... especially all the bits with Ursula haha! 

 



I like to color hair. However, I LOVE to color different shades of hair, like Ari's flaming red hair!! I had a great time also figuring out a great color to match with flounders blue. 



I took a couple of photos so that you could see the depth of the card from the sides as well. The whole box sits on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 base so you still have a card to write in. I had LOADS of fun creating this cute little card. 



I created the SVG file so it would cut and score the whole card. Granted you can ungroup and take the scorelines out if you wanted to do so. But this way you wouldn't have to guess. 

The pieces are
  • 8 x 5 - scored at 1/2, 1 1/2, 6 1/2, and 7 1/2
  • 6 1/2 x 5 - scored at 3/4 and 5 3/4
  • 6 x 5 - scored at 1/2 and 5 1/2
  • 5 1/2 x 11 - scored at 5 1/2 (this is the card base)
 You can download the Copictopia Cave Cut SVG file I created for free here.   **This file is for personal use ONLY cannot be used for mass production or commercial use**
 
The last thing I added to the card were some bits of seaweed and dew drops. 
 
 
 



COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 
Hair: YR02, 09, 04, R29, 59
Fin: YG11, 05, 06, 07, 09, G09
Shells: BV11, 13, 17
Flounder: BG49, 45, Y15, 13, 11


DISTRESS OXIDE INKS:

Mermaid Lagoon
Peacock Feathers
Salted Ocean
Crushed Pistachio
Blueprint Sketch

 

 Check out my NEW Stamp Camp! Register Today!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Check out the sponsors & Come join me!

 

 

If you like my cards join me for...

 


SUPPLIES: 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments