All Occasion Cards & Organizer

 

 

Hey all!! Happy Wednesday! I cannot seriously believe this week is going by so fast! I take that back the whole YEAR is going by fast! I am going to be 50 in a couple of months... which I really don't feel that far along in life. My heart and mind still feel I am in my twenties. Then I look in the mirror and think "oh that is why my body feels 50" HAHA!

I know you have probably seen this photo around the internet if you follow me on social media. But I wanted to give all my blog followers and people who come to my blog a bit of a closer look at the projects I made for my upcoming stamp camp.  



 

I LOVE this card! I probably colored the lollipop for this cute little Swissie from the Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set at least 14 times haha! I am not someone that normally picks pattern paper before I color the images. I like to just let the image inspire me. This time I went with pattern paper first because I loved it so very much! I am using Hey Cupcake paper from Doodlebug for the whole camp. 



I myself am not much of a fan of pink. I am more blues and greens. I had to make a card with my favorite pattern in the whole paper pack along with my favorite colors. 



Okay so I lied... the card with the blue and green wasn't the ONLY favorite pattern paper I loved in the pack... I love these as well haha!! I am in love how all these sweet little Swissies came out as well. This sweet girl and the one from the blue and green card are from Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set. 

 


I can't even explain how much I love how every single one of these cards came out, or how cute all these little Swissie stamps are. I feel as if I sound like a broken record. But at least I am excited and happy about what I have put together for all my Stamp Camp attendees. 

 


This card is actually 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fits perfectly into the box I created. The first card I showed you is a full size 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 slimline card that also fits with extra room.

So while I am not making a memory book or anything of that sort this time. Just cards and the box I created. It will be very fun! I have prizes and probably the BEST goodie bag/box I have put together yet. I put some of my favorite things in the box. This camp I will more than likely feel that I am spending it with some of my best crafting friends. 

 

I designed the box so it would have 12 compartments to hold cards for every month. I wanted it to be able to fit any size card that I enjoyed making. There are not boxes out there that hold the slimline cards unless you put them sideways or some other way. I love that this box will hold them all.  The box also has a pocket on the front for the perpetual calendar that I made for everyone. All the attendees of the camp will get the excel file so they will be able to print this calendar as much as they like.

 

Check out my NEW Stamp Camp!! Register Today!


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!


I hope you enjoyed my post today! I had a great time showing you my latest creations.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

 

 


Comments

  1. The Birthday font/die is to die for!!! What company is it from? I looked on CC Designs with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisa! That isn't actually a die, it is an svg file I created. I am so happy you like it! If you join the event - even camp only option you will be able to download this.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!