NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Retro Space Girl - The Paper Shelter Challenge #510


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!
Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am using Retro Space Girl for the super FUN theme of Out of this World Challenge! I actually couldn't

wait for this challenge! I knew exactly what I wanted to do. 

 


 

I actually colored Retro Space Girl for one of my Copic classes. I also made the card for my card of the month! I just couldn't resist! Retro Space Girl makes me think of Jane Jetson! I LOVE IT! 

 


 

I decided upon using a moon and earth cut from my Silhouette with the galaxy background. I have not done a galaxy background in forever!! I really forgot how much fun this was. 

 


I created the sentiment myself with a couple of different fonts. The moon I actually colored by using Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink. 



The Earth I colored using Copic markers. It was fun that the green land masses were cut outs that you put on top of the circle creating the Earth piece. 

The last thing I added were those cute little TINY stars, I just love them!

COPIC COLORS:


Retro Space Girl:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21,  R20, 30, 29
Eyes: BV13, 11
Hair: E21, 23, 25
Suit: B12, 21, 23, 45, BG11, 23, 15
Gold: Y11, 15, 26, 21  
Red accents: R29
Flames: Y11, 15, YR21, R05  

Earth: B000, 01, 02, BG11
Moon: Distress Oxide Ink Hickory Smoke
Galaxy background: Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Sapphire, Twisted Citron, Black Soot 


You can see the Retro Space Girl Copic coloring video on my YouTube channel if it doesn't play for you here.

 




Like how I make my cards? Why not join me for Card of the Month Club! 




SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments